Welcome to My Blog!!

This is my blog. It will give an explanation of what I went through in Carol Brown's group called The Storehouse of God's Inheritance. What is written here is a conglomeration of my journal entries, my opinions back when I was a member, and my thoughts now. Just as a forewarning, there may be some adult language present in some of the entries. It is not meant to be offensive, but it is a part of my thoughts at the time the posts were written.
Please, let me know what you think, and give your feedback...even if anonymous.

Thanks!!

Amber Taylor =)

Monday, August 15, 2011

Sometimes, being numb is the easiest

I've been thinking about my family in Ohio this past week...I miss them so much! I was just watching some home videos that Beth had posted on her facebook. It brought me to tears to watch Grace and TJ sing the "I love you" song. I miss them running to me and giving me a big hug and kiss when I walked in the door. Whenever I went to work in the morning, TJ and Grace would not let me leave until they gave me a hug and kiss goodbye. And when I came home, they would all give me a hug and kiss, and ask me how my day was, tell me that they love me and missed me. I felt like they were mine, too. I love them so much. It amazed me that dad could leave so suddenly, without even a single tear in his eye. The night before I left, I visited them at dad's house and cried my eyes out, because I knew that it would be a long time before I would get to see them again. You know what they did? They all, Collin, TJ and Grace, came around me and gave me millions of hugs and kisses, telling me that it would be ok. TJ said "Amber, if you don't stop crying, I'm not gonna give you a hug!" Lol so cute! He learned that one from me!! TJ would clear his throat ALL the time!!! Because I did =) Grace would want me to tuck her in instead of mom some nights...they all made me feel so loved. I miss them so much! And I told them that I would call them every night, but I can't. That makes me feel horrible! I hope they know that I love them.

1 comment:

  1. They know.....
    We all love you and miss you bunches!
    xxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete