Welcome to My Blog!!

This is my blog. It will give an explanation of what I went through in Carol Brown's group called The Storehouse of God's Inheritance. What is written here is a conglomeration of my journal entries, my opinions back when I was a member, and my thoughts now. Just as a forewarning, there may be some adult language present in some of the entries. It is not meant to be offensive, but it is a part of my thoughts at the time the posts were written.
Please, let me know what you think, and give your feedback...even if anonymous.

Thanks!!

Amber Taylor =)

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Thanks

A lot of things have happened recently, and I feel the need to send out some thank you's.

Firstly, I want to thank God. He has brought me through the toughest of times. Even when I thought that I was alone, He was always with me. He has loved me as his daughter, even when my own father didn't.
I have felt love from God that I haven't felt from anyone else, and He really did carry me through the rough times in my life. Thank you, God!

Next, I want to thank my family. Beth, Collin, TJ and Grace, I love you more than I could ever tell you! You were there for me when I wasn't even there for myself. You brought the reality of a true family to me, and you did it perfectly! I love you sooo much...bigger than the universe!
Carl, you have encouraged me through my endeavor to speak through my blog. You have been a father to me, and I've never had that. Thank you for treating me like your daughter.
Mom, we have begun the journey to getting our relationship to the point that it should be. You're probably not going to read this any time soon, but when you do you will know that you've done well. I love you, and thank you for being my mom.


Finally, I want to thank Dennis, Ami and Lisa. You have all given me the support that I so desperately needed. You've given me encouragement, and helped me in areas that I didn't even know needed help. You have all shown me that there are still good people in the world, even though I criticized you without ever meeting you. I love you all as a new addition to my family, and thank you for being there. I love you all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment