Welcome to My Blog!!

This is my blog. It will give an explanation of what I went through in Carol Brown's group called The Storehouse of God's Inheritance. What is written here is a conglomeration of my journal entries, my opinions back when I was a member, and my thoughts now. Just as a forewarning, there may be some adult language present in some of the entries. It is not meant to be offensive, but it is a part of my thoughts at the time the posts were written.
Please, let me know what you think, and give your feedback...even if anonymous.

Thanks!!

Amber Taylor =)

Thursday, August 4, 2011

My Dream

Eric (a guy who's still in the cult) and I were in several front yards pulling yellow flowers up out of the ground. Carol was saying they were lotus flowers. There were purple, pink and yellow flowers, but we were only pulling the yellow ones. Carol was the only other one there.
So Eric and I were pulling these flowers, and they were full of thorns. Then, Eric stopped and opened up his Bible to Proverbs chapter 8. Carol was trying to rip the Bible from his hands, and thorns were getting all over the paper. She grabbed a hold of him, and took him inside of a house. So, I was left by myself outside. I started picking the thorns out of my hands, then the paper. As I was doing this, a bunch of women who were all dressed in long black robes and who I didn't know came out and were telling me to just forget about the thorns in the Bible, and just to throw it away. But I didn't...I spent all day getting the thorns out of the pages of Proverbs chapter 8. Then I woke up...

No comments:

Post a Comment