Welcome to My Blog!!

This is my blog. It will give an explanation of what I went through in Carol Brown's group called The Storehouse of God's Inheritance. What is written here is a conglomeration of my journal entries, my opinions back when I was a member, and my thoughts now. Just as a forewarning, there may be some adult language present in some of the entries. It is not meant to be offensive, but it is a part of my thoughts at the time the posts were written.
Please, let me know what you think, and give your feedback...even if anonymous.

Thanks!!

Amber Taylor =)

Thursday, July 7, 2011

7/7/2011

Carol Brown told me that my calling in life was to be an intercessor. She also had the same calling. Of course, the calling is given by God and communicated to me through Carol. Since she was also an intercessor, she was training me. She emphasized on living life for God, and not myself. In order to become someone in the kingdom, I had to be a no one here on earth. Who I was and what I did didn't matter. She told me that I would never be successful, and the best I would do was getting a Volkswagon. She, of course, had a Cadillac; but that was a gift from God.

She would always talk to down to the preachers who wanted nothing but money from their congregation, yet she gladly accepted thousands of dollars a month from a small group of people. Scott, Cheryl and Eric Shuttleworth; Kearsten Williams, Margot Evans, Mike Nichols, Shari, Chris and Amber Taylor were the people who worked in the group. A total of six adults and three children. She never told people not to give her an 'offering', unless God told her that someone needed to be kicked out. If someone was kicked out, they were completely excommunicated from the rest of the group, being told that they were under the judgment of God. When it happened to my mom, I had to move in with Carol, which was against the divorce agreement between my parents. I was not allowed to see my mom, even on my birthday. Everyone else in the group stopped talking to whoever was kicked out, and it stayed that way until the person contacted Carol and laid everything out on the table. She determined if they were still under the judgment of God or not.
After she decided that it was okay for the person to come back, she would force them to humiliatingly apologize for whatever Carol told them to in front of the rest of the group. Even if it was an extremely personal issue that was really no one else's business, they still had to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment