Welcome to My Blog!!

This is my blog. It will give an explanation of what I went through in Carol Brown's group called The Storehouse of God's Inheritance. What is written here is a conglomeration of my journal entries, my opinions back when I was a member, and my thoughts now. Just as a forewarning, there may be some adult language present in some of the entries. It is not meant to be offensive, but it is a part of my thoughts at the time the posts were written.
Please, let me know what you think, and give your feedback...even if anonymous.

Thanks!!

Amber Taylor =)

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Winning is Just the Beginning - 7/5/2011

Well, I got the entries on my blog back to the way they were. I guess running around saying that I'm defaming you doesn't really work. I guess it's too soon to be using full names...since this is not my actual book. I will write on a first-name basis. So, I won this battle =) and I will win the war! Selective people really need to learn how to do more than selective read. God gave you a brain, use it for more than just what Carol tells you.

The journey must go on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment