Welcome to My Blog!!

This is my blog. It will give an explanation of what I went through in Carol Brown's group called The Storehouse of God's Inheritance. What is written here is a conglomeration of my journal entries, my opinions back when I was a member, and my thoughts now. Just as a forewarning, there may be some adult language present in some of the entries. It is not meant to be offensive, but it is a part of my thoughts at the time the posts were written.
Please, let me know what you think, and give your feedback...even if anonymous.

Thanks!!

Amber Taylor =)

Sunday, July 31, 2011

My Prayer

It's really nice to think about the fact that I have friends! It sounds pretty pathetic, but I've never had support like this before. People care about me...about ME!! Not what I can give them, or what they can get from me. I love it =) It is so invigorating to look at the stats on my blog and to see that almost 300 people from 5 different countries have read it! My dream is coming true...thank you, God! I could have never done it without you! This could be helping someone who needs it. THAT is what I wanted! I don't want pity or sympathy. I want to expose the sick things that people are doing to the Bible and the Christian religion, and help people in the process.


Dear God,
You have been so amazing to me, even when I have fallen short in many ways. Thanks for loving me, even when I didn't love myself. You have given me a confidence that keeps me going. I love you, I love myself, I love Bella, I love my family, I love my friends, and I love everyone who has invited themselves to be a part of my family. I love!! I've never had this much love in my heart, and I'm so thankful that it exists. I can't thank anyone but you. Thank you for opening my eyes, and carrying me through the blackest storm of my life. The waters were so deep, and I was drowning. You picked me up and brought me back to the surface so that I could breathe. You have never let me get too far into myself to where I couldn't come back to you. You're better than anyone I have ever met, and I'm perfectly content knowing that you are enough for me. Thanks again for being so loving and awesome to me! I love you <3
Amen.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the reminder to be grateful for what I have and to live life in prayer. Gratitude is one of the greatest gifts we have and for me, often the most forgotten. Thanks for reintroducing a gift from God into my life.

    BTW, this blog is really getting fantastic, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome =) trust me...I needed it, too! And thanks, it's getting better than I ever thought it would!

    ReplyDelete