Welcome to My Blog!!

This is my blog. It will give an explanation of what I went through in Carol Brown's group called The Storehouse of God's Inheritance. What is written here is a conglomeration of my journal entries, my opinions back when I was a member, and my thoughts now. Just as a forewarning, there may be some adult language present in some of the entries. It is not meant to be offensive, but it is a part of my thoughts at the time the posts were written.
Please, let me know what you think, and give your feedback...even if anonymous.

Thanks!!

Amber Taylor =)

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Bible Study w/ Carol - 6/15/2011

Carol
April 3, 2003

·        We must develop self-control
·        God looks inside of the heart
·        What you sow, you will reap awful things because of our bad attitudes
·        Blessed are the peacemakers
·        Gird ourself with the armor of God
·        We put on the armor of God by being in much prayer
·        We must change!!!
·        God allows things to happen to show us ourselves
·        If you’re not willing to lay life down for your families, God doesn’t call you His son
·        Pray Always!!
·        Handle EVERYTHING in prayer!!
·        The thief comes into your house at night
·        Have faith in God at all times
·        Pride can stop you majorly from heaven
·        We need to accept people the way they are; God does, so do we
·        God loves pressure!
·        You will only get tested by your calling
·        Proverbs 25:28
·        1 Peter 1:13
·        Titus 2:1-5
·        2 Corinthians 10:3
·        1 Thessalonians 5:4-8
·        Proverbs 20:19
·        2 Peter 1:5-10

No comments:

Post a Comment