Welcome to My Blog!!

This is my blog. It will give an explanation of what I went through in Carol Brown's group called The Storehouse of God's Inheritance. What is written here is a conglomeration of my journal entries, my opinions back when I was a member, and my thoughts now. Just as a forewarning, there may be some adult language present in some of the entries. It is not meant to be offensive, but it is a part of my thoughts at the time the posts were written.
Please, let me know what you think, and give your feedback...even if anonymous.

Thanks!!

Amber Taylor =)

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Bible Study w/ Carol - Misplaces Values and Priorities: keep them in line (6/15/2011)

Misplaced Values and Priorities (keep them in line)
Unknown date

  • Line up your life with the Word
  • Procrastination of your time
  • Lack of concentration hinders our time
  • Train yourself to concentrate
  • You must manage your time, or others will
  • Seek God’s guidance, goals and purpose
  • Ask God to schedule your day for you and your plans
  • I must get organized and live effectively for God (seek ye first the kingdom)
  • I must rely on the power and wisdom of the Holy Spirit
  • I must lay aside every thing and every weight that hinders me and would detour me from God’s presence
  • I must make my time count and be productive
  • I choose and want to accomplish all that God has for me in my life

The Conditions
1)      Enter the right gate (Matthew 7:13,14)
2)      Cause no offense (Matthew 18:8,9)
3)      Keep the commandments (Matthew 19:17)
4)      Forsake all (Matthew 19:27-29)
5)      Live free from sin (Romans 5:20-6:2)
6)      Continue in well doing and keep a heaven and hell mentality (Romans 2:7)
7)      Sow to the Spirit (Galatians 6:7,8)
8)      Fight the good fight of faith (1 Timothy 6:12-19)
9)      Be sober (1 Peter 1:5,9,13)
10)   Endure temptation (James 1:12)
11)   Love everybody (1 John 3:14,15)
12)   Keep yourself in the love of God, waiting for His return (Jude 20-24)
13)   Overcome sin (Revelation 2:7,11,26; 3:5)
14)   Be faithful until the point of death (Revelation 2:20)
15)   Believe and obey the gospel (Revelation 3:15-19,36)
16)   You must be born again. You can get the light, but you must get the life!! (John 3:10,27-29)

Ask God to give us the gift of speaking in tongues and prophesy.
When we become born again we get eternal life forever IF we meet the above conditions. But it does not become an unforfitable eternal possession until we enter into it. (Matthew 7:13; 18:8,9; 19:17; Romans 6:22)

No comments:

Post a Comment