Welcome to My Blog!!

This is my blog. It will give an explanation of what I went through in Carol Brown's group called The Storehouse of God's Inheritance. What is written here is a conglomeration of my journal entries, my opinions back when I was a member, and my thoughts now. Just as a forewarning, there may be some adult language present in some of the entries. It is not meant to be offensive, but it is a part of my thoughts at the time the posts were written.
Please, let me know what you think, and give your feedback...even if anonymous.

Thanks!!

Amber Taylor =)

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Bible Study w/ Carol - Fear (6/15/2011)

Fear
October 8, 2006

  • One that is sent by God is considered an angel; obedience to what they tell me to do
  • When I am fearful I am extremely prideful --> greed
  • Fear opposes God in everything
  • Fear is a slander to God and a slave to Satan
  • Only fear --> holy piety/reverence for God
  • I must get a fear of God…not man!
  • Psalm 118:6-9
  • Death to fear!
  • When I don’t have perfect love, I am bowing to fear
  • Perfect love means that I do what I don’t want to do --- DIE TO FLESH!!!!
  • Psalm 3:6,7
  • If I don’t conquer fear, fear will conquer me!
  • Get stuff extracted by spending time alone with God
  • No matter how bumpy the road gets, I either bow to Satan (fear), or bow to Jesus (faith)
  • What I get from God is what I give to God
  • Sin breeds sin
  • When I open a door, every enemy has access to me. God’s help will only depend on my prayer life. Filth has to be emptied out. God is my provider – NOT money, etc. If I obey God, my needs are met. Get through the valleys by obedience to God. Fear – I am digging my own grave when I bow to it. Years of exercising fear and death bring judgment. Prayers and tears don’t change you – it’s a HEART thing! I must think on things that are good and pleasing to God. Fear --> self --> greed --> pride. Fear cannot have me unless I allow it. You can’t push without resistance, unless I’m in prayer/the Word, I am extremely weak.

No comments:

Post a Comment