Welcome to My Blog!!

This is my blog. It will give an explanation of what I went through in Carol Brown's group called The Storehouse of God's Inheritance. What is written here is a conglomeration of my journal entries, my opinions back when I was a member, and my thoughts now. Just as a forewarning, there may be some adult language present in some of the entries. It is not meant to be offensive, but it is a part of my thoughts at the time the posts were written.
Please, let me know what you think, and give your feedback...even if anonymous.

Thanks!!

Amber Taylor =)

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Reply to Rick Ross cult site READ!!!!!

Carl Andrews (my step dad) posted a reply today. Click on the link, then scroll all the way down to the bottom. Everyone should read it...that means you, too, Store hoe....I mean house.

No comments:

Post a Comment