Welcome to My Blog!!

This is my blog. It will give an explanation of what I went through in Carol Brown's group called The Storehouse of God's Inheritance. What is written here is a conglomeration of my journal entries, my opinions back when I was a member, and my thoughts now. Just as a forewarning, there may be some adult language present in some of the entries. It is not meant to be offensive, but it is a part of my thoughts at the time the posts were written.
Please, let me know what you think, and give your feedback...even if anonymous.

Thanks!!

Amber Taylor =)

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Joy!!

Wow, it's been a great long while since I last posted a blog entry!! And, thankfully, I have awesome news! God has been doing so much in my life over the past few months. I have so much joy inside of me...I can't help but smile =) I was having a really rough few months with God...a really hard time being in the Word and prayer. I really didn't know why, I just knew that it was there. Then, last Friday, I had the best home group ever!! I could just feel God right there with us...a feeling that I had missed. All of that time that I felt distant was in the past, and I felt like God just picked me up and put me back on track. I still have flashbacks, and some things are still painful to think about; but most of my time is spent with people that I love, and that makes me happy =))

1 comment: